Apparently if you get bored enough you start just playing with the keyboards installed on your iPad. Those that have the suggestion bar at the top can make some interesting ‘poetry’. You just keep tapping in the same place, or in some simple pattern across the N suggestions. Some are just bemusing drunk gibberish, but some are actually almost insightful. For example:
Microsoft’s “Word Flow”:
- I have to be a good day and night and day and night and day and night and day and night and day and night and day…
- I’m going on with your friends are for convenience and the rest in the morning to the public health care system and a few minutes and a few minutes and a few minutes and a few minutes and the rest in the morning…
- I think you are not responsible for any other person in my life.
Apple’s built-in keyboard:
- I’m not going home after a while but I’ll probably get home and go to get home from home and work on a Friday or just for the next few days hope I can be a bit more fun with you and you can get me some good morning text.
- You don’t get a chance but they have the right hope that your team will have you back.
- I’m not a fan of a good day but it has been a bit fun and I have no hope for any reason.